|Starts at||Jim's Sticky Ring|
|Reward||CJ's first girlfriend|
You've to set a house on fire by order of Frank Tenpenny and his pals. First you've to pick up a few molotov cocktails in Downtown Los Santos. Then go to the marked place in East Los Santos, a Vagos area, where you've to burn the house by throwing the Molotov Cocktails through the windows. There are some Vagos around the house, make sure you kill them all, when you finished all five windows the whole building will be on fire. A few Vagos members are coming out of the house, then you'll see, to your horror, a woman inside of the burning building.
You decide to rescue her, go inside the house. Don't forget to get the fire extinguisher in the kitchen, you'll need it! Go upstairs and extinguish the flames in front of the woman's room, she will follow you while you make your way to the front door. This has become more difficult because some parts of the building have collapsed. Find your way out by using the Fire Extinguisher.
Once you're outside she hugs CJ and thanks him gratefully, get a vehicle and drive her home. On your way to her house she introduces herself as Denise Robinson and she lives, just like you, in Grove Street. Take her back to the hood and the mission is passed. From now on Denise is CJ's first girlfriend, her house is marked with the marker.
- It's easier to destroy the windows with a firearm before you throw the molotov cocktails inside.
- It's advisable to do the Firefighter Missions before you start this mission, because you'll be fireproof. This is handy for both the molotov cocktails as the fire in the building. You'll still have to extinguish the flames on your way out, because Denise isn't fireproof.
- From now on you can date Denise, when successful she'll reward CJ with the keys to her Hustler and eventually a pimp-suit. Once you killed her she can never be restored, unlike some other girlfriends.
- When you're out of the 20 molotov cocktails, which Tenpenny hide in an alleyway, there will spawn two pick-ups next to the house with a total of 40 molotov cocktails.
- On your way back with Denise through the burning house you can find $500,= on the first floor.