From WikiGTA - The Complete Grand Theft Auto Walkthrough
WikiGTA is a large site about Grand Theft Auto series, where you can find walkthroughs, screens, maps and other information about the complete series.
WikiGTA is part of the GTAGames network and started as a relatively small Dutch site, but has grown to become one of the biggest walkthroughs. Our target is to collect as much info about the Grand Theft Auto Series as we can. We are now translating much of the Dutch wiki to access more and more people.
Contrary to most other wiki sites, this website is build and maintained by a limited group of people, so you can be sure that all info comes from knowledgeable people and the quality of information on this site is maintained.
WikiGTA also documents the story lines of the GTA games, which means pages may contain plot details or even spoilers. If you have not completed the games and do not want to know plot details, we advice you to exercise caution when reading pages regarding the story of the games.
Although WikiGTA is a wiki using MediaWiki, it is not an open-edit project and content is not available under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License. This means content of WikiGTA may not be used without permission of our team. See our disclaimer for more information.
Answers to more frequently asked questions can be found in our FAQ.
- Crew Noticeboard: The Off-Road All-Stars, Cycle Cycos, Vinewood Locos and Others Now Recruiting
- Rockstar Editor Tips: Capturing Footage
- GTAV Soundtrack Spotlight: An Interview with The Alchemist, Oh No and Wavves
- Fan Art: Femme Fatales, Celebrity Sightings, The Rockstar Rock & More
- Rockstar Editor Fan Vids: Thrilling Remakes, Original Concepts and Beauteous Showcases
- New Rockstar Verified Jobs: A 40-Story Deathmatch, Woodland Chaos, Body Snatching and More
- Rockstar Editor Contest: Create the Official Music Video for “Leave” by Wavves
- Crew Cut: The Top Street Racers on PC, Crew Joyriding with the Rockstar Editor & More
- Fan Art: Using the Rockstar Editor to Make Stunning Spherical Panoramas and More
- Asked & Answered: The Rockstar Editor, GTA Online Updates, PC Mods and More
The box art of Grand Theft Auto IV
continuous the trend of previous artwork on the cover of GTA
. Since Grand Theft Auto III
, the cover of the games have been decorated with several small panels (nine, in the case of GTA IV). As usual, a helicopter
is pictured in the top left corner of the cover. Next to this, we see a close up of Niko Bellic
, which is the first time a protagonist is featured on the cover of GTA. Top right, we see a motorcycle called 'NRG 900 RR
' and the subway of Liberty City
in the background. The three images in the middle of the cover, those of Lola
, a sniper
and a man with a cellphone and pistol
, are slightly altered versions of the artwork previously used for the dummy covers. In the three images at the bottom we see the cable car next to the Algonquin Bridge, Niko in the middle of a police chase and a gangster with sunglasses, holding a pistol. Note that the image bottom right has been mirrored: Rockstar Games
forgot to correct the license plate of the red car.
||I'm calling from the bathroom, I gotta go, I really gotta go.
|– Ken Rosenberg